From: Cathy McGowan [mailto:cmcgowan@bbcanada.com]
Sent: September 15, 2011 9:30 AM
Subject: A Tribute to our veterans and military personnel

Good day,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Cathy McGowan and I am the General Manager of BBCanada.com. BBCanada.com is the largest web directory for Canadian Bed & Breakfasts, online since 1995.

Your contact details have been provided to me through the Ministry of Veteran Affairs Canada in hope that you could assist our organization in getting the message out to Canadian veterans and military personnel about a special tribute we are launching this Fall . To celebrate this years’ upcoming Remembrance Day, our Canadian B&B owners have chosen to join an American initiative that started 3 years ago called “B&Bs for Vets”. This initiative allows veterans and military personnel to stay at a participating B&B FREE of charge for the night of November 10, 2011.To assist our B&B owners with this initiative, we have created a web page dedicated to this initiative B&Bs for Vets. On this page, your members will be able to view all participating B&Bs, link to their homepage which offers a full description of the B&B, policies and contact details.

Here's is a sample of an editorial that will be published later this month in Horizon Travel Magazine. If your organization can assist in anyway in promoting this initiative to veterans and military personnel, we would be deeply appreciative.

For your convenience, I have attached our logo in both English and French and in various formats. If you require any additional information, please feel free to contact me by email at cmcgowan@bbcanada.com or call 1-800-239-1141 ext 6675. Please note that I will be out of the office from at September 19-23, 2011, with limited access to email. If during this time you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca May at rmay@bbcanada.com or by phone at 1-800-239-1141 ext. 6678.

Thanking you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Cathy

Cathy McGowan
General Manager / Directrice générale
Web: BBCanada.com
Web: GitesCanada.com

Check out our B&Bs For Vets promotion
Visitez notre promotion Une nuit du Souvenir pour les combattants

Email: cmcgowan@bbcanada.com
Courriel: cmcgowan@gitescanada.com

Toll-free : (800) 239-1141 ext. 6675
Sans frais : (800) 239-1141 poste 6675
Fax / Télécopieur : (905) 297-7351

Last modified

September 09 2012

Copyright © 2006-2014
These pages are designed and maintained by Mike Bryan